Monday 16 January 2012

Simon Says Stamp....

Anything but a Card!!!
Thats the name of the theme over at the Simon Says Stamp and Show Blog!
I thought I might have a go this week, so here is my effort...a canvas board.
I painted the background, then added painty flourishes and various printed shapes. The Stampotique image was stamped onto card then added, the stars were stamped onto tissue and adhered with Mod Podge. I chose a phrase from my stash of cut up book pages, and it was done!
Closeups....
Hope you like it!
Love Trish x

8 comments:

  1. Great use of colors and collage Trish!

    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish. Your canvas board is way cool! I love the colors and all of the things you've done to the background! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your backgrounds Trish. very artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Trish, love working on these canvas boards, love the zesty colours, fab project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous & inspiring! Love it Trish! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous colour combination - full of zing! I love the touches of black and single girl...just standing on her starry path! Thanks so much for joining in with the challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx