Friday 29 June 2012

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

I think I may need to lie down.......
My DVD has been released......and is available for sale via Traplet and Amazon (so far)
Cover looks like this:
(Well the front one does, not showing you the back cover because there is a very odd triangular pic of me on there...I look like a hippo.....really....)
There is a short preview clip on YouTube: HERE if you want a little peek!
I am a little bit excited.....can you tell?!!
Love Trish xxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. oh blimey...many congrats! No wonder youre a little bit excited lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Trish! The cover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congratulations Trish and you've tempted me into buying a copy as I tend to get inky rather than painty and must use my paints more.
    Can't wait for it to arrive.
    Not surprised you're excited either!
    Hugs, Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congrats! I bet it is great, too! I really enjoyed the clip - you are very natural but very professional at the same time. Hope they will have it on the Traplet stand at Newbury next weekend,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Now to get a copy :))
    Thank you for being our guest muse too... gorgoeus artwork
    xx

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx