Saturday 19 January 2013

Bangles and Blooms!

Hello!
Just a quick post to give my local followers (and anyone else who may be interested!) a heads up about my next two classes that I'll be teaching at Windmill Craft Centre.
Next Saturday (26th)  I'll be teaching a jewellery class, and we'll be making three antiqued copper stackable bangles like these..
We'll be using clear, purple and teal crystals though, not the colours pictured! Please call the shop (link above) for more details.
Then, in my first 'messy' class of the year, I'll be helping my students to make this...
Lots of paint effects, stamping and even glitter too! Again, call the shop for details. This class will be on February 9th.
Both lots of samples are in the shop if anyone is passing and wants a closer look!!!
Have a great weekend folks, stay warm!
love Trish xxxx


5 comments:

  1. ooh I love the 'bloom' piece - its stunning! The jewellery looks cool too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely classes... wouldn't like to come and do one with us southern softies sometime, would you?!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is worthy of appreciation, looking forward to more exciting! swarovski earrings

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx