Monday 7 January 2013

Joy- getting the mojo back!

Hello!!
Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year!
I'm easing myself slowly back into all things creative, horrid flu bug that hasn't shifted is really not helping!
I've decided to go very simplistic for my DT project over at Calico Crafts today..... a restricted colour palette is great for concentrating the brain on things like texture and placement!
So, little peek now, you'll need to hop on over to the Calico Crafts blog to see the whole thing!
Love Trish xx

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear you've not been well... sounds similar to my bug - simply won't shift. But so glad to see from the sneak peek that creativity's still in place...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx