Thursday 16 January 2014

Celebrate The Unconventional...

Hello!
Over at A Little Bit Crafty, it's halfway through the January 'Celebrate' challenge...still plenty of time for you to enter!
My take on the theme is a little, well, unconventional....
I smeared on different colours of paint to my background cardstock, then did a little stencilling, stamping and splattering!
The background was stitched to some plain black card to give a bit of a frame effect. My figure is from The Octopode Factory...
This is a digi stamp (no, don't faint! I like using digis when the image is a fab as this!) I've coloured her with a combination of Promarkers, Distress markers and paint (using a waterbrush)
She is standing on my favourite washi tape, with a few bright flowers...
These flowers are by Petal Lu (on Facebook HERE). I sprayed white flowers with ink sprays to blend in with my colour scheme!
Have a good day everyone!
Trish xxx





2 comments:

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx