Saturday 11 January 2014

Stargazing- Experimenting with niches!

Hello!
I'm still sticking to my new years resolution, yay! Today, as part of my 'do stuff you haven't done for ages' plan, I'm sharing a little 'niche' project!
I love turning a canvas over, and using the back as a niche to put stuff in...and I haven't done it for ages! So...'Stargazing hares' was born....
Now, as this is a DT piece for A Sprinkle Of Imagination, you'll need to hop on over to the creative team blog to see all of it! There are floating stars on wire, spools, and LOTS of painty details!
Have a nice weekend everyone!
Trish xx


2 comments:

  1. Loved this... the texture on the frame, the lovely hares in the niche - it's so cool, Trish!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx