Monday 17 March 2014

Trish Does Clean And Simple...

Yes, I felt that fact alone was deserving of a blog post title!!!
Well, OK,....it's CAS Trish style, which actually turned into an assemblage. Do they count?
Rushing for time, tight deadline looming...so I made this:
This is my inspiration project for the latest colour challenge over at A Sprinkle Of Imagination. This is the palette this month....
The rules are that a minimum of three colours need to be used, so I chose mauve, pale lime and sage for my banners...
I stamped the heart onto an old book page, stuck it to some card to add a bit of weight to it, then cut it out...
Glued on to some wire, which was then inserted into a hole drilled in a driftwood disc!
This months colour palette is far too yummy for me to stop there, however. I'll be back later in the month with another project using those gorgeous shades!!
Why not join in, there is a voucher to spend in the shop up for grabs!
All the details are here.
See you soon,
Trish xxx




4 comments:

  1. its very lovely Trish. simple or not. its still imaginative. and the colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Trish..love the color of your Banner..really simple and adorable..

    I see your blog and read we only choose three colors from the palette...LOL ..I have choosen all..if you would like to see my creation for the challenge at A Sprinkle of Imagination...I used all the colors above...hope you will like it...

    Big hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx