Tuesday 22 April 2014

The Three Graces- Metallic Art Dolls

Hello!
I looks like I'm on a bit of an Art Doll frenzy at the moment!
Today marks my first DT project for WOW Embossing Powder, and is live over on the blog now!
This months theme is 'Metal', and I went a little bonkers, couldn't decide which metal to choose. I made three art dolls, my 'three graces'!
Here is a little peek at the detail on one doll...
I would love it if you went over and took a look at the other two, let me know what you think!!
Have a lovely day,
Trish xxx

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic work,I love the copper one,love the use of the headpins....I ordered some by mistake ages ago now I know what I can do with them!
    Donna. X

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx