Friday 18 April 2014

WOW- Exciting news!!

Hello!
Hope everyone is enjoying this little spot of sunshine we appear to be having!
I have exciting news to share - The new Design Team for WOW embossing powder has been announced...and I'm on it! Yay!!
I'm very pleased and excited, I have been using embossing powder for years and years in a multitude of ways, and I can't wait to share some more ideas with you all! My first 'official' DT post will be next week, but until then I will share a few embossing powder creations!
A triple embossed plaque using the intaglio technique. I used a mould with powder for the heart!
Lastly, a fabulous technique covered in a Craft Stamper blog challenge a while back-'painting' with embossing powder. All colours used are powders, with stencilling using powders done on top....
Hope to see you next week over on the WOW blog where I'll be sharing my 'metal' themed creation!
Love Trish xxx




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Trish!
    Can't wait to see what you make for the DT.
    Love the embossing powder background above. When I first got into card making in 2001, I bought a small embossing kit & heat gun & I fell instantly in love. It is one technique I never tire of & I plan to do more (was on my list of make time for more of...) but so far I am frantically trying to complete commission stuff for others & fit in the odd challenge piece to keep my hand in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats look forward to seeing your creations. EE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fantastic news, Trish - thrilled for you... and us, as we get to see more of your amazing work with powders of all sorts!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx